- Returned to the Sedona Red Rock News with a promotion Assistant News Editor.
- Running the paper under Bob Larson and Trista Steers in a most awesome fashion.
- Returned to slam in FlagSlam with the intent to go to the National Poetry Slam this year.
- Inspired to write by a new girl, too.
- President Barack Obama wins the Nobel Peace Prize.
- I think I have a girlfriend, Azami ... the first girlfriend in about six years.
This is the official blog of Northern Arizona slam poet Christopher Fox Graham. Begun in 2002, and transferred to blogspot in 2006, FoxTheBlog has recorded more than 350,000 hits since 2009. This blog cover's Graham's poetry, the Arizona poetry slam community and offers tips for slam poets from sources around the Internet. Read CFG's full biography here. Looking for just that one poem? You know the one ... click here to find it.
Friday, October 9, 2009
From Azami to Barack to slam, life rocks
Week in review: